Brent Planning Consultants – WEA Planning
With an office in West London, WEA planning can offer advice on getting planning permission in the London Borough of Brent. We are not the Local Planning Authority.
Brent Planning Policy Advice
- Brent planning policy advice – what sort of development is likely to be accepted?
- Permitted development rights – do I need planning permission in the first place?
- Advice on filling in Brent planning applications – what critical information is needed?
- Dealing with the Brent planning committee – this is unlikely to be necessary, but we are able to either advise or act on your behalf.
- Retrospective planning permission – what to do if you are told something you have already built need planning permission.
- Brent planning appeals – what to do if your planning application is denied.
- Planning Brent development schemes – we can advise right from the start about the best ways to proceed.
About the London Borough of Brent
Statistically, Brent has both an outright population and a population density which is slightly larger than the average for London councils, and this reflects the mix of urban and suburban development styles within the borough.
As with neighbouring Barnet, there is no single core in Brent, with the main commercial areas instead being in areas such as Wembley, Kilburn and Willesden.
However, in terms of facilities, the borough is undoubtedly most famous for being the location of the iconic Wembley Stadium and the associated Wembley Arena and conference centre.
Use the contact form below to find out how WEA can help you.
Please refer to our Privacy Notice page for details regarding our GDPR Policy and protection of your data.
Major Challenges for Brent Planning Applications
The London Borough of Brent is relatively well served by rail-based public transport, including having several tube lines pass through the area, together with national rail services operating into terminii at Marylebone and Euston. Yet the biggest planning challenges facing Brent are actually situated in neighbouring boroughs.
Another property development facing considerable local opposition is the proposal to substantially rebuild the shopping centre at Brent Cross, which is actually just in the neighbouring borough of Barnet.
WEA Planning - Brent Planning Consultants acting on your behalf
WEA planning are independent Brent planning consultancts, specialising in planning applications in the London Borough of Brent, and across West London. With a project portfolio stretching from Barnet to Wandsworth, we have a centrally located office in Acton.
Although we are not associated with the London Borough of Brent, we can offer planning advice on any application within this part of London. If you simply want an update on an existing Brent application, or want to view planning applications which have already been submitted, please contact the Brent council planning team directly.