Ealing Planning Consultants – WEA Planning
Ealing Planning Applications
- We can advise you on how Ealing planning policy might affect your aspirations to extend your home, build a conservatory or convert your loft.
- For commercial developers, we can advise on Ealing Council Planning Change of Use schemes.
- We can offer assistance with full planning applications for new build development on any kind of available site.
- Your development site might be situated in a Conservation Area, and we can offer advice over dealing with the various different Ealing Conservation Areas.
Contact WEA Planning for Ealing Planning Advice
Call 020 7993 2075, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to find out how WEA can help you today.
Ealing Planning Advice
- Your project may be allowable within permitted development rights, or it may be subject to a simplified prior notification application procedure.
- Help with filling in Ealing planning application forms.
- You may need to apply for Ealing Borough Council Planning retrospective permission for something they have already built.
- If Ealing Council Planning is already taking enforcement action against you, and we can offer advice on the next steps.
- Ealing Planning appeals – we can offer help and advice if your planning application is denied.
About the London Borough of Ealing
Whilst it would be natural to focus just on the town of Ealing itself, this only represents one particular part of the borough, with other major centres being in Acton to the east and Southall to the west. The Park Royal Estate, which straddles Ealing and the neighbouring borough of Brent is one of the largest industrial estates in Europe.
As West London planning consultants, we have detailed knowledge both of the town of Ealing itself and of the wider borough, including assisting with planning applications in Acton and Southall.
WEA Planning – Ealing based planners with local expertise
If you simply want an update on an existing application, or want to view planning applications which have already been submitted, please contact the Ealing Council planning team directly
Contact Us for Ealing Planning Advice
To contact WEA Planning for advice on Ealing planning matters, please call 020 7993 2075, email email@example.com, or use the contact form.