Ealing Planning Consultants – WEA Planning
Ealing Planning Applications
Your Planning Application in Ealing will fit into one or more of the following types.
- We can advise you on how Ealing planning policy might affect your aspirations to extend your home, build a conservatory or convert your loft.
- For commercial developers, we can advise on Ealing Council Planning Change of Use schemes.
- We can offer assistance with full planning applications for new build development on any kind of available site.
- Your development site might be situated in a Conservation Area, and we can offer advice over dealing with the various different Ealing Conservation Areas.
Contact WEA Planning for Ealing Planning Advice
Use the contact form to find out how WEA can help you.
Please refer to our Privacy Notice page for details regarding our GDPR Policy and protection of your data.
Ealing Planning Advice
- Your project may be allowable within permitted development rights, or it may be subject to a simplified prior notification application procedure.
- Help with filling in Ealing planning application forms.
- You may need to apply for Ealing Borough Council Planning retrospective permission for something they have already built.
- If Ealing Council Planning is already taking enforcement action against you, and we can offer advice on the next steps.
- Ealing Planning appeals – we can offer help and advice if your planning application is denied.
About the London Borough of Ealing
With a population of just under 320,000 people, Ealing is one of the biggest boroughs in London, behind only Croydon and Barnet. However in terms of area alone, Ealing is the 11th largest London borough at just over 55 km². The town of Ealing is known as the "Queen of the Suburbs", although in terms of population density, it looks and feels a lot more leafy than it actually is!
Whilst it would be natural to focus just on the town of Ealing itself, this only represents one particular part of the borough, with other major centres being in Acton to the east and Southall to the west. The Park Royal Estate, which straddles Ealing and the neighbouring
borough of Brent is one of the largest industrial estates in Europe.
As West London planning consultants, we have detailed knowledge both of the town of Ealing itself and of the wider borough, including assisting with planning applications in Acton and Southall.
WEA Planning – Ealing based planners with local expertise
If you simply want an update on an existing application, or want to view planning applications which have already been submitted, please contact the Ealing Council planning team directly
Contact Us for Ealing Planning Advice
To contact WEA Planning for advice on Ealing planning matters, please use the contact form and a member of the team will contact you shortly.